From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 22:50:31 EST

Hi Members,

Just a last time invitation to our March 8th meeting in Sequim with Cynthia
Kupper, RD, and Executive Director of the Gluten Intolerance Group. I hope you
 will let me know if you need a ride or any other questions. This is an
important  meeting as it will establish the numbers of people who need support in
the  Sequim area.

Hope to see you at the
Trinity United Methodist Church at
100 South  Blake Avenue in
Sequim, WA at
1:00 pm on Saturday, March 8th

Drive West on HY 101 and as you approach Sequim you will see a sign for
Washington Ave. (first exit for Sequim) Take that exit and go straight to fourth
right (at Blake Ave and Blake Sand and Gravel) and turn right and go straight
ahead to large brick colored church on the right. We will meet in the main
hall  and it is wheelchair accessible.

There is no charge for the meeting and feel free to bring friends or
relatives. I guarantee you will learn something new!

See you there,

Sue Eliot
Branch Manager
Kitsap/Olympic Peninsula
Gluten  Intolerance Group
360-477-4548

P.S. Bring a few dollars for our great gluten free basket raffle!

From Adele Fosser - Hi, I will be driving from Port Townsend to Sequim, and
have one rider, so I have room for 2 or 3 more. We will leave Port Townsend
about 11:30 a.m., so we can help Sue get ready for the meeting. Bring a list of
 questions for Cynthia Kupper--she is a Celiac and a dietitian, and is our
Executive Director. She has all the up to date information!

Call me if you want to ride along--360-385-2282.

Hope to see you on Saturday in Sequim. We still need someone who will  be a
local Port Townsend contact when we move away this summer. Sue Eliot will
continue to organize meetings which will rotate between Kitsap and Olympic
Peninsula locations. We will talk more about that at the meeting on Saturday.  Adele
Fosser