From:
Irma R DeBruyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 20:28:17 -0400

This is a summary on the warning Diamond Brand Nut Thins.  They are not
GF but are "No Wheat or Gluten Added".  There were 8 responses .  One
person wanted to know the Brand Name since it was't mentioned in the
original message.  3 reported being bothered by them in various degrees.
1 expressed disappointment with the product, 1 asked why one should
limit oneself, 1 asked why people "not diagnosed until after 30 or 40
years" were any different, and the last one stated that   "I've been
eating them for some time and they don't bother me" !

HAL in Boston