From:
medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2019 04:30:09 -0500

I received two comments from other customers who were as perplexed as
myself.  Today a friend in Ohio who runs a natural food coop sent me
this announcement

she recieved from Freeda concerning their vitamins so I am passing it along.

Thank you for your input.

MEMO FROM FREEDA VITAMINS

As you may know, we have been undergoing some restructuring over the
past few months.*We are pleased to announce that we will be reopening
shortly*.

Freeda Vitamins has been manufacturing nutritional supplements for over
90 years. Due to various changes in the cost of manufacturing, including
new costly government regulations, we made the decision that it is no
longer profitable to continue to manufacture our products ourselves.

We therefore temporarily closed, as we started to search for a third
party manufacturer that would meet our rigorous standards, and be able
to make pure high quality products the Freeda way.

At this point we are finalizing the arrangement and anticipate starting
production again shortly. We are working diligently and we will remain
personally involved to ensure the Freeda products meet the highest
standards. This re-launch over the next few months, will include a
renewed commitment to producing the highest quality products with top
quality pure ingredients. All of our products will continue to be
kosher, gluten-free, vegetarian and pure.

We look forward to working hard to continue the Freeda tradition of
quality products & excellent service at affordable prices. We really
appreciate our customers. We look forward to being in contact with you
shortly and to once again provide you with the superior Freeda Vitamins
line of products.

Sincerely,
ELIYAHU ZIMMERMAN
President Freeda Vitamins

Freeda Vitamins Inc.,25 commerce Rd, Unit A, Fairfield, NJ 07004

Sent [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>in
collaboration with

Constant Contact <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=PT1141>

Try it free today <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=PT1141>