Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:10:54 -0700

We will be taking a cruise on Carnival in November.  This being our 3rd
cruise, it will be our first with our daughter (12) and her gluten-free
diet.  Carnival has told us to bring any mixes or gluten-free food we want
onboard.  We are to meet with the chef after we board and he will prepare
things for her and have them when she eats in the dining room.

Does anyone have any experience with this?  Any tips that you can pass on
would be greatly appreciated.

Amy

Arizona