From:
Olive Kaiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Olive Kaiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2009 23:47:34 -0800

Hi all,

Many thanks for your good help with this question.  I posted the replies and original question on this hidden page of my website.

http://theglutensyndrome.net/distended_abdomen.htm

Bear in mind that while you can browse the website from that page there is link back to it on the site.  You'll need to go to it from this email.

Thanks again,
Olive Kaiser

Mrs. Olive Kaiser
www.TheGlutenSyndrome.net
also named
www.GlutenSensitivity.net
and
www.GlutenReactivity.net
630-628-9126
630-628-9127 fax and voice line
630-808-2079 (cell)
Disclaimer --- I am a volunteer and not a medical expert, but I can
share with you information that I have found helpful. Please contact
a well informed medical professional for medical advice regarding your situation.
Please verify the gluten free status of products often for your own protection.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes on Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16