From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 00:24:46 -0400

I received the following response for the restaurants subsumed by
Buffets, Inc.  (Old Country Buffet/Hometown Buffet/Country Buffet/Tahoe
Joe's/Country Roadhouse):

Website: http://www.buffet.com/index.html
Link to their menu: http://www.buffet.com/index.html
Link to nutritional information: http://www.buffet.com/html/menus.html

Company response to request for information on gluten-free menu items:
"We understand why our guests would like to obtain nutritional
information on our buffet items.  However, in our continuing efforts to
maintain quality and the best possible value for our guests, our recipes
are continually in the process of being evaluated and improved upon.  In
addition, our ingredient suppliers and food sources that are used in our
recipes can also change.  Consequently, you can understand how difficult
and impractical this would be to be able to have completely up-to-date
and current information for a particular location or item, all of which
prevents us from providing this type of information to our guests.

Thank you again for your interest.  We hope you honor us with a visit
soon!

Respectfully,
Brent Mortensen
Corporate Guest Relations"