Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2011 12:11:02 -0700

I had a few replies but none really seemed to be what I needed. I found what I
was looking for at MyFitnessPal.com. I don't like how they do the measurement
and I had to convert the measurements into decimals to get it right but they had
all the specialty stuff we use right down to Trader Joes Original Rice Milk, all
the Bobs Red Mill Flours and even the La Tortilla Factory Teff tortillas. I was
easily able to find all the ingredients in the recipe and get the nutritional
info I need.

Heather (who's in shock at the amount of carbs/calories in her bread)