From:
KATHY BENNETT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KATHY BENNETT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:53:29 -0400

I just read the Oatmeal summary and was wondering if anyone out there ever
eats any of the mainstream cereals that contain oats? My daughter's doctor
is wary of any oats but the nutritionist said oats are fine. She never
reacts to cross contamination and has her blood work checked often but I am
aware that trace gluten can lead to more problems down the road. She is
totally healed being GF and oat free (with the exception of one low gluten
host a week)  18 months and wants to try Captain Crunch which seems to have
oats as the only offender. Please don't slam me.....I'm just curious and am
aware that so many of you out there are very sensitive to gluten.
Kathy