From:
Cheryl Leslie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Leslie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:21:56 -0400

I got this recall alert from my children's school. Thought I would pass it
on.

Ř      WHEAT ALLERGY ALLERT !

·         Ben & Jerry’s is Recalling “Country Peach Cobbler Ice Cream:
Peach Ice Cream with Cinnamon-Sugar Shortbread Pieces & a Peach Swirl” due
to Undeclared Wheat.

·         The Product was Distributed through Retail Stores Nationwide in
Pint Containers with Use by Date Codes of January 23, 2008, January 24,
2008, February 08, 2008, or February 09, 2008 on the Bottom of the
Container.

·         Consumers Who have Purchased the Product Should Discard the Ice
Cream & Send the Base of the Empty Container to Ben & Jerry’s Consumer
Response Department, Country Peach Cobbler Refund, 30 Community Drive,
South Burlington, VT, 05403 for a Full Refund.

·         For More Information, Please Call Ben & Jerry’s @ (877) 995-4716.