From:
John Muscarello <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Muscarello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:06:43 -0500

This Sunday April 3rd, we will be at the Gluten Free Vendor's Fair
sposored by The CSA Southern New Jersey Chapter #9. The Fair will run from
12 noon to 5:00 PM, and will be held at The Virtua Health/West Jersey
Hospital, Carnes Blvd. and Evesham Road, Voorhees, New Jersey. If you are
in that area, or are planning to make a special trip, stop by our table
and say hello. We will be sampling our Delicious Crisps, which will be
available to purchase at discounted prices. Due to Hospital and Fire
Regulations, we will be unable to sample our Great Tasting Pizza on
Sunday. We will however have many of our Cheese ($4.00) and Pepperoni
($5.00) Pies on hand that can be purchased. Due to the fact that we are
unable to sample our Pizza, we want to make the price as reasonabl
e as
possible so many of you will take one home with you.
Don't forget to visit our website at www.carbsaweigh.com to see all of our
Delicious products that can be ordered on line, or by simply calling us
Toll Free at (800) 321-1633. If you have any questions about our products,
please feel free to contact me.
John Muscarello,
Founder and President