From:
Latimer Kells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Latimer Kells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 18:22:15 -0400

Hello, All

I'm planning a trip to New Zealand in February of next year.  This will be the first "major" travel I have attempted since being diagnosed.  Naturally, I'm a little apprehensive.  But I'm determined to find a way of living my life to the fullest, despite this problem.

Are there any native New Zealanders out there, or others who have traveled to NZ , who could offer some suggestions of places to eat?  I plan to spend one week on each of the islands, doing a lot of outdoors stuff (which will stretch my food preparation/packing skills), but I also plan to visit a major city or two (e.g. Wellington).

Right now, I'm planning to rent an "efficiency" apartment, so that I can cook most of my meals.  Renting an efficiency apartment will also be a first for me.

So any tips at all that can help me out would be so very much appreciated.  I'm beginning to plan now, so you can see that this is no small thing for me at this juncture.

Thanks a bunch.

Latimer