Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:55:41 -0500

Sorry for the delay on posting this but replys were still coming in
while we went on vacation.  W we got back I held off until I knew my
own success (r not)when ordering through our Sarasota Whole Foods.
They do not carry this Boiren product but lots of others and also the
Heartburn relief stuff too.  The manager of the WF health food
department promised to order it for me and call when it came in.  No
call, no product on my last 2 visits and could not find him to ask
why!!!!!

In this summary I eliminated many duplicate content messages and
corrected some of the spelling.
VERATRUM SUMMARY

Just got home from a wk in santa fe.  they had a 'wild oats' market
but seemed to have everything in that product line but the veratrum.
no luck either at the 'whole foods' store there.  i've run into this
problem in many cities...i live on the jersey shore myself.  my
family is in kansas city.....no luck there either.  where i have
found them is in the columbus, ohio 'wild oats' store.  i know it's
frustrating but i would try having the stores...health food stores
are good too.... where they carry the 'boiron' homeopathics....try to
order them for you.  if you've never seem them before they come in
small blue tubes about the size of a lipstick.  good luck, and i hope
you'll summarize because i'm having such a hard time getting it
myself, and i'm sure others are too.
I bought Veratrum Album from a health food store or food cooperative
warehouse, but it was a different dosage.  You could search for
homeopathic catalogs on the web.
Hi, you can get it for $6.33 (plus shipping)at:
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/
You should be able to buy it at most Health Food store
and if you don't have one that carries it you can buy
it online at http://www.abchomeopathy.com/  there are
other places as well.  Some companies even make a
remedy for gluten ingestion called "gluten". A friend
of mine uses it...I am not sure where she gets it
though.  We just use the veratum.
I work in a health food store in Kansas and recently purchased B& T
brand Veratrum Album 30c for the store through a company called
Nature's Way.  You should be able to order it through any health food
store.  Another big maker of homeopathic remedies is Boiron.  They
should carry Veratrum Album also.
Went to my local health food store here in Dutchess County NY and
they were able to order it for me. Took about 2 weeks to get.
I have seen it at Wild Oats, on the rack of homeopathic remedies,
near all of the herbal supplements. You might check your phone book
for natural foods stores and call around to see if any of them carry
homeopathic remedies. I would imagine you could order it online as
well - it is a tiny chapstick sized blue bottle, so the shipping
should be minimal.
Whole Foods doesn't carry it?  The company is Borion.  Let me know if
they do not as I work at the central office in Austin.
I buy it in Los Angeles in a health supplement store.
Went to the vitamin shoppe on university in plantation - they are
ordering it for me - they dont carry it as a regular item - $5.50 -
getting it next week - good luck
I found mine at the Whole Foods Market in Houston
I have purchased this in Vitamin shops.   The Veratrum Album 30x that
I have is made by Standard Homeopathic in Los Angeles, California.
I don't see a web address on the bottle, but perhaps if you do a web
search you'll be able to find a store near you that carries it.
This is a homeopathic remedy which American Medical Association (AMA)
looks down on, and those who deem the AMA as 'god' think homeopathic
is quackery where as giving children medicines with lots of fake
sugar and coal tar dyes is okay.  I believe having a child or adult
eat gluten to humor a doctor so he can test the individual for damage
is insane. I live in Central Florida and it's available.
I've bought Veratrum Album in several health food stores in New York
and New Jersey. A shop that sells homeopathic remedies should have it
or be able to get it. Look for a rack of small tubes with tiny balls
or pellets inside them.
It is availabe in most every health food store....or Whole Foods or
call1-800 homeopathy.
I bought some on line, at the Vitamin Shoppe I think (just google
it) and also my local hfs in Mass. ordered some for me
I purchased Veratrum Album in my local health food store in Tenafly
N.J.
 I used to buy it at my San Antonio Texas WF, but they no longer sell
it at my store...
I bought it in a hfs in Atlanta, Ga.  Had a violent reaction to it.
Later posts on this board say that it is dangerous.  I would stay
away from it  If I were you, even if you can find it.......try some
plain Metamucil for accidental gluten ingestion, safe and it really
works........

This message was protected by AVG 7.0 Virus software