From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 17:59:01 EST

 I'm finding that Axid no longer works on my heartburn, so I asked for a
replacement. Doctor gives me options, because of celiac. He suggested
Prevacid or Nexium. I phoned the manufacturers.

Prevacid is gluten free.

The answer I got about Nexium is that the company won't guarantee gf status
because they don't have "certificates" from their suppliers, hence no way to
be sure that the suppliers' stuff is gf. From reading the contents, nothing
looks like it has gluten....but no confirmation possible.

Lin