From:
Cathy Magyery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 18:16:42 EST

I've had several people ask me for the recipe, I should have typed it out
before, but wasn't thinking so here goes:

Cake:
3 eggs
1 C sugar
2/3 C canned pumpkin
1 tsp. lemon juice
3/4 C   sifted (gf) flour
2 tsp.  cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. salt
1 C finely chopped walnuts
1/2 C  confectioners sugar

Filling:
1 C confectioners sugar
2 pkgs. (3 oz each) softened cream cheese
1/4 C softened butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla

For Cake: In a large bowl, beat eggs for 5 minutes at high speed.  Gradually
add sugar, mixing well.  Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice.  In a separate
bowl, combine flour, cinnamon baking soda, ginger, nutmeg and salt.  Fold
into the pumpkin mixture.  Grease and lightly flour a 15 x 10 x 1 inch jelly
roll pan.  Spread mixture into pan and top with walnuts.  Bake at 375 degrees
for 15 min. Turn cake onto a terry cloth towel that has been sprinkled with
confectioners sugar.  Roll the towel and cake together. Cool.

For filling: Combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth.  Unroll
cake, spread with filling.  Roll up and chill well.  Slice and serve. May be
frozen.

Serves 16

Enjoy
Cathy