From:
"Beth J. Hillson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:40:46 -0500

Dear ListServe Members,

The snow crocuses are blooming and we are all doing a spring dance at the
GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY.  We are happy to say “good-bye” to the snowdrifts and
“hello” to warmer weather.

In honor of spring, we are happy to offer several of our top selling mixes
at a 50cent savings this month.

#10.  GFP FAVORITE SANDWICH BREAD MIX
Special Price:  $4.45

#12.   GFP DAIRY FREE BREAD MIX
Special Price:  $3.45

#14.  GFP TOM’S LIGHT BREAD MIX
Special Price:  $4.25

#105.  GFP YANKEE CORN BREAD MIX
Special Price:  $2.85

#110.  GFP MUFFIN & SCONE MIX
Special Price:  $3.45

For those of you observing Passover later this month, you’ll find a
collection of gluten-free Passover recipes from friends and family if you
click on the link here http://www.glutenfree.com/passover_recipes.htm
OR
http://www.glutenfree.com/recipes.htm   - and click on Passover Recipes

Wishing you all a Joyous Spring!