From:
Susan Doherty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 23:01:21 -0500

Dear listmembers:  This topic has surfaced a lot lately, so I apologize
for asking for advice again.

I am going to a ski resort in Austria, staying at a hotel where the meals
will be eaten in the dining room, except for lunches on the hill.  I will
try my best to speak to the chef, but invariably I end up with terrible
diarreah by day 5.  We've been before and the diet is laden with flour.
Dumplings, bratwurst, strudel  etc.

Is there any temporary pill to take to just get through the holiday??
Kaopectate?  Are there any REALLY binding substances?

Should I bring GF bread from Canada?  Prepare all my lunches and bring
them?  We are going to Lech.

If anybody has any  helpful hints I would be very grateful.

Susan