From:
Deana Swanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 1995 23:43:47 -0400

Hi.  My son is the celiac and he never did have the runs- just lots and lots
of constipation.  He also has problems with his muscles- especially in his
legs, and at the age of 20 months can balance, but doesn't have enough
strength to walk.  From what I've read, constipation isn't the one of the
normal symptoms, but it is a symptom all the same.   Hope this helps.