Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 20:38:46 -0500

Ditto on the Gillian's.  Bob's rolls are so fantastic I plan to send him a
Christmas card thank you.  Do give them a try.  I love them toasted with a
tad of margerine and garlic; they also hold up very well in all kinds of
sandwiches.  Literature mailed with the rolls says his daughter is a celiac;
thus his motivation.  Also, the only real fat appears to be egg whites, so
they should be relatively low fat.  The packages fit right into my freezer
door shelf.  THANKS BOB!

Leslie in Ann Arbor, MI