Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2016 23:33:04 -0600

Does anyone know of a brand of frozen GF quiche that has a crust? I'm
looking for the bite-sized, but would take a small individual, 2-3 slice
size. The last question I posted (and never summarized...so sorry) was
about my sudden aversion to eggs, prepared in any way. Eggs have been off
my diet except in cakes, cookies, brownies, bread, etc. and my docs are
hoping I can find a way to introduce them back into my diet in dishes that
aren't desserts.

Apparently, the aversion to eggs turned out to be a texture issue. I can't
eat sugar in the mornings without protein, so eggs were a perfect breakfast
dish.

If anyone knows of a brand of GF quiche on the market, I would appreciate
it if you wouldn't mind sharing. It would be helpful if you can also tell
me what store you found it in. I'm in Kansas, so we don't often have access
to the same stores located on the coasts. Basically, I'm lazy when it comes
to things like this, so I don't plan to make my own.

Thanks a bunch!!

Cheers~~Ayn in Kansas