From:
Megan Warlick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Megan Warlick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 14:46:38 -0700

Whether you're simply enjoying May, Mother's Day or a beautiful Spring,
we hope that you include Pamela's Products in all the pleasures of the
season.

We suggest giving Mom some delicious, decadent chocolate for Mother's
Day. From light and fluffy cupcakes to thick and gooey chocolate
brownies each topped with your favorite frosting made from one of
Pamela's new Frosting mixes, you can create your own family traditions
and special treats. Don't forget to look for Pamela's Confetti frosting
with sprinkles enclosed. Go to www.pamelasproducts.com for more
information.

Now with over 100 recipes on our website from easy to make Crunchy Pizza
Crust to ultra decadent Flan Cake anyone can indulge in the best. Many
of our recipes also include quick and simple tips for keeping your
culinary experience fun and simple. Go to www.pamelasproducts.com for
all of our recipes.

We wish everyone a wonderful May and Mother's day.
Pamela's Products