Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:00:00 EDT

Hi to the list,

   My husband and I spent the day at Six Flags Great Adventure, Jackson, NJ
today.

   From what I understand from some folks on the list, the only gf item in
the park is Sabretts hotdogs(minus bun).  The park does allow folks to
bring in
food with coolers and keep them in the lockers. I just decided I wanted to be
spontaneous today.

   This is what I did. Just outside the entrance to the park, there is a
Burger King and a Mc Donald's restaurant. We just had an early lunch at the
BK.  I
ordered two hamburger patties, and a  salad without the dressing.

   Inside the park, there were M&M's vending machines. The M&M's to my
understanding, are GF. Sodas were aplenty also. I went by one of the large
eating
restaurants(Granny's I think), and there were salads on the menu.

   Whilst, one may have a harder time having a full meal at the park, one can
snack successfully there, and just catch meals on the way in/out of the park.

    Just don't be foolish and go when it feels like 100 degrees out there,
like it did today. We ended up leaving the park early today as the weather was
unbearable. We are now sitting like lumps on a log on our couch.

    Amy Kravitz [log in to unmask]