From:
Barbara Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 23:33:23 EDT

Dear Listmates,

Thank you so much to all who wrote.  I greatly appreaciate the input.
To those of you who suggested using cups instead of cones, that is what we
have been doing.  I am trying to provide him nice treats here and there
because I hate having to say no all the time.  He already knows all of his
allergies.  If he sees something he wants he asks me to check the ingredients.

Websites:

   http://www2.digimktg.com/enrg/CatCatalogSKUsAll.tmpl?thisGroupMember=
      4325&cart043958760205674       Ener-G Foods   3 cones for $ 8.95

There are a couple of receipes available in the logfles (previous posts).
To obtain a copy, you perform a search as follows:
send to  [log in to unmask]
   search celiac "ice cream cone"

There is a recipe for Ice Cream Cones in Miss Roben's current catalog that
might work for you. but it's on page 10 of the current catalog.  If you don't
have a catalog, they are on-line at <A HREF="www.misroben.com">www.missroben.c
om.</A> -Teresa S.

Many of you suggested a pizelle pan to make cones.  I think this will be my
best bet.  Here are the links for pizelle pans that were emailed
   http://www.cuisineparts.com/waffle.html
   http://www.nwrain.net/~pbeaudoi/cookware.htm

Thanks so much to all who wrote.  When my son was diagnosed with all his
allergies 3 1/2 years ago (he was a year old),  it was this list that saved
me and taught me so well.

Barbara
LI, New York