From:
Julie Swintkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Swintkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:44:56 -0500

It's hard to believe but it is December and Christmas is just around
the corner. Here at Grandma Ferdon's we have created a Holiday special
section. Pies, Dressing, Lefse, and soon to be on our site Christmas
cookies. Please check our website from time to time (www.grandmaferdons.com)
for updates to the holiday list. If you may have suggestions for
additions please feel free to call us anytime @ 1-800-464-2415 and we'll
see what we can do to accomidate you.
  Shipping has been a problem as far as cost to some places. Because
most not all of our products need to be shipped overnight it can become
quite expensive. If you have any questions on what needs to be shipped
overnight amd what can be shipped ground please call we want to be able
to service as mant
people as possible. We will also be adding quite a
few new mixes to our list very soon so please check the website. Mixes
are one of the products that can be shipped inexpensively.
  Last but not least we would like to welcome the newest additions to
our growing family of retailers:
    Gluten Free Cupboard             Festival Foods
    1833 3rd Avenue Southeast        1260 Crossing Meadows Drive
    Rochester, Minnesota             Onalaska, Wisconsin
    1-507-529-1132                   1-608-781-2272

    Fresh and Natural
    1075 West Highway 96
    Shoreview, Minnesota
    1-651-203-3663

  Please support all our retailers and please let them know if you'd
like to see them carry products of ours other than what they already
have. To one and all Have a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.
We look forward to serving all of our old friends and new ones to come
in the following year. Thank Y
ou all for your ever growing support.
    1-507-529-1132