From:
"Thomas A. Pelrin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 16:24:39 -0500

Hi,  Mouth-watering in Massachusetts wrote saying that they haven't made
homemade pizza since being diagnosed as gluten intolerant a couple of years
ago.  May I make a suggestion?  I whole heartedly recommend the "Yeast-
Rising Thick Pizza Crust" recipe in Bette Hagman's first cookbook " The
Gluten - Free Gourmet ".  My daughter and I use to go OUT to have pizza
(we're not celiac) so that my husband wouldn't have to "smell" what he
couldn't have, until I discovered this recipe.  Now, 10 years later, this
is our regular Saturday night meal!  This is a pizza that you can actually
cut a piece and pick it up without it falling apart!!!  It's easy to make
and the recipe can be cut in half.
 Gee... maybe we won't wait until tomorrow night...

Satisfied in Rockland, MA