From:
Susan Mercier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 20:48:10 -0700

Hello Listmates,

The festive season is upon us, as well as many challenges to develop/convert
GF recipes.  My husband is a Christmas Baby and I want to make him his
favorite cake for his birthday.  I have been able to convert the entire
*regular recipe* except I cannot find any information on Cherry Brandy,
specifically a brand that is GF.  I have some Cherry Heering Liqueur which
is what I have used in this lucious recipe in the past, but I cannot seem to
verify whether or not it is GF.  I have searched lists and archives, and
surfed the net, to no avail.

Does anyone happen to know if either Cherry Heering is GF OR recommend a
Cherry Brandy that they know is GF for sure.  There is not a lot of this in
the recipe, but plays an important factor in the final result, as the cake
is a chocolate cherry pudding cake with a cream cheese filling and cherry
sauce.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.  I plan to make this cake
Christmas Eve, so if I could hear back from you before hand, that would be
great.

Thanks, Susan
Calgary, Canada