From:
"Lorry B. Getz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 08:55:07 -0600

HI,

We are going to be travelling to Florida over the Xmas holiday
season...most specifically Orlando and Fort Lauderdale/Broward County
areas.  We'll be doing the Disneyworld stint but do not plan on eating
in their restaurants due to the cost factor and visiting with relatives
so there will be plenty of eating out involved...

Does anyone know of any restaurants in those cities that are GF?  Or
health food stores that carry great GF supplies?

Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed.

thanks !

Robin in Denver