From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 20:24:26 -0600

Hello Everyone:

I'm delighted to announce the publication of my book, Wheat-Free Recipes
& Menus, by one of the leading publishers in the world----Avery, a
division of Penguin Putnam.

You may recognize the title as my first book, originally published by
Savory Palate, Inc. in 1995. Yes, it is that same book but with a whole
new look. So, what's new is really old---sort of!

The wonderful editors at Avery have given it a jazzy new cover,
reformatted the inside, and I added lots of new information and several
new recipes. And, the original recipes have been newly updated to
include the latest ingredients and newest techniques that I've
discovered in my test kitchen.

The book is now available in health food stores and bookstores
everywhere.

Thanks to all the marvelous experts in the celiac community who reviewed
the book and provided wonderfully supportive quotes to use with the
media. In fact, as I was typing this today, a writer from Natural Health
magazine called to interview me about the book and the gluten-free diet.
I'm delighted that the article will appear this fall and will provide
lots of good information. The support from the gluten-free community, as
reflected in those quotes, was very important in this process.

So, please join me in celebrating the publication of yet another book to
help us all eat better on this gluten-free diet.

Thanks!

Carol Fenster, Ph.D. - President/Founder

Savory Palate, Inc.
8174 S. Holly, #404, Centennial, CO  80122
Phone: 303.741.5408
Award winning books, cooking consultant for food sensitivities
Subscribe to the FREE e-newsletter, Carol's Culinary Cues, and order
books at www.CarolFenster.com

This information is CONFIDENTIAL and intended only for the recipient.