From:
MRS JOANNE R EGGLESTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 07:13:07 EST

I wholeheartedly agree with everyone who has tried and posted about
Gillian's French Rolls!!!!  Prior to seeing information on this list
over a month ago regarding these rolls, I had been unable to find a
bread that I could enjoy eating (other than a recipe for hamburger
buns out of Betty Hagman's book).  I really like to slice Gillian's
rolls and toast them and eat with an egg for an egg McMuffin, toast
it and put some pizza sauce, cheese and ham on it, or just to warm in
the microwave and put butter on and eat with a meal.

On my last order I tried his new cinnamon-raisin rolls.  They're also
GREAT!!!!

Anyone having a problem adjusting to eating GF bread should
definitely give Gillian's French Rolls a try!

Joanne
Iowa