From:
Adrian Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 17:22:07 +0200

Hi,

I may be traveling to Vienna in the coming months. I was wondering is anyone
has any personal experiences of good hotel's there (4 star) that cater well
to Celiac disease?

I'm extremely sensitive and even trace amounts seem to affect me for several
months. So negative comments on hotels you've experienced would be as
welcome as positive.

I'll summarize for the list.

Thanks,

Adrian