Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:52:13 EST

I found this on the Dietz  and Watson website and wanted to share it with
everyone.

Helen
Gluten Free

Nearly all Dietz & Watson Meats are gluten  free except: Rotisserie Style
Chicken, Scrapple, Bockwurst, Fat Free Beef  Franks, Gourmet Lite Franks, Gourmet
Lite Beef Franks, Chicken Cordon Bleu,  Chicken Florentine and Chicken
Portabella. All the rest of our products are  free of wheat, rye, barley and oat
proteins.