Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 21:38:08 +0200

Hi everyone and happy holiday season to all!

I need to apologize for my statement that there was no GF felafel recipe
around. That's not quite true, however if you are looking for a mix, I
think they all have wheat added.

Here's a recipe you can try for felafels, made yourself:
2 c chickpeas
1 sm onion
2-3 slices smashed garlic
1/2 chopped parsley
1 1/2 tsp. corriander, chopped
3 tsp. cumin, chopped
1 tsp. red hot pepper
1 tsp. salt
1/2 c. oil
1/2 c. water
soy flour

Soak chickpeas in water for 12-24 hrs. Grind and mash well in
blender,along with 1/2 c. water. Add other ingreds and mix well. Add
enough soy flour till it becomes a dough. Make balls and deep fry. Drain
excess oil.

Sounds good. I'm gonna have myself some...

Sharon Marcus