From:
Jean Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 15:18:21 -0700

Thanks to those on the list who helped me out on this including a Clinical
Pharmacist.  I did call Glaxo Wellcome for verification and all forms of
Wellbutrin (75,100 and 150mg/regular and sustained release) are gluten and
dairy free (no lactose, casein or whey).

The rep at Glaxo Wellcome did say to check back from time to time as the
supplier of an ingredient can change but for now the meds are GF & DF!

Thanks again
Jean
No. Cal.