Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 23:04:08 -0400

 Forgive me for repeating this message for those who live far away, but since
I have received so many requests for info on the May 18th dinner hosted by
George I felt it would be easier to make a general announcement of price and
what will be served.

 I also listed the date as the 19th, that is incorrect, it is Sunday May
18th.

 at:Phelps Memorial Hospital at 701 North Broadway (at the intersection of
Routes 9 & 117 in Sleepy Hollow NY (formerly named North Tarrytown
George Chookazian who I have mentioned recently- will be hosting our dinner
(which is really at 2:00pm. It will be an assortment of goodies including :
lasagna, pasta primavera, onion foccacia and a dessert buffet that should not
be missed- the last dinner included such desserts as brownies, choc. chip
cookies, coconut layer cake, chocolate mousse, cheesecake....need I say more
? :)

Reservations are required: $12 for adults and $5 for children under 12.
We welcome you to bring a loved one if you wish or coming solo is just fine
too- we get some families, some couples and singles too. All guests are
charged the amount listed above.

Payment should be received by May 2nd so that George will have an idea of how
many to prepare for. For info on who to send you payment to or for further
questions, please send a PRIVATE e-mail to [log in to unmask]

See ya there- I'll be the one starting at the dessert table :)
Leslie-NYC