From:
jim rose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 21:42:32 -0500

Hi all,

We are traveling to Prague, Vienna and Budapest in September.  Some
of our meals will be arranged with the group ahead of time(they
should be safe) but we have several lunches and dinners to find on
our own.  Can anyone help with places to eat GF in any of these
cities?  We will be staying in the center of each city.  Suggestions
on what to eat that might be GF or what to definitely avoid would
also be helpful.

Thanks to anyone who can help!  Sarah