From:
Jerome Krukowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jerome Krukowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 07:57:53 -0700

I was diagnosed with celiac 2 1/2 years ago and have been on a gf diet since then.  In January I was diagnosed with diabetes and immediately went on insulin shots.  I was doing very well until the beginning of September when all of a sudden my blood sugars began crashing on a regular basis THey have gotten as low as 45-555 with several hospital er visits and 3 inpatient stays.  The drs. are telling me they dont knowwhy this is happening . Their test results are showeing that m,y insulin level in my body is high and my protein levels are low which they say is not possible.  I am no longer on insilun and my levels are still high but since the proteins are low it does not indicate any kind of pancreatic tumor.  Has anyone else ever experienced this and if so how did you correct the problem. Could ny protein levels be low because of the celiac disease?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank You.

  Marilyn Krukowski

*******
*******