From:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2010 17:05:03 -0500

Our support group leader Sara posted a message recently about a new www.yourpie.com
pizza place where you can specify the ingredients as one of the dough's is listed as g/f.  I have
T-1 diabetes so I avoid pizza most of the time.  I am posting this for the people that occasionally
say they are visiting our lovely city.
For those of you who like to cruise this is the link to an article in yesterday's paper talking about our
cruise terminal being completely refurbished.  We have a Celebrity Cruise ship the Mercury
that will be leaving from here on February 15th and we have booked it and the same cruise
next year on the same date.  We usually have to go to Ft Lauderdale or Port Carnival to go
on Celebrity or their sister line the Royal Caribbean.
http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2010/feb/02/our-port-city-should-welcome-cruise-ship-boost/

Charleston is hiring a lot of construction workers now for the new Boeing plant that has just had
the groundbreaking ceremony for the manufacture of the new Dream liner aircraft in North Charleston about
6 miles from me and right now you can buy houses in my neighborhood for 150,000 and our
Mayor just bought one in this neighborhood for about 170,000.  Westinghouse is also getting
ready to build wind turbines offshore at the old Navy shipyard where I used to work as a machinist.
I attempted to post this last year when Boeing had a link in the paper about needing workers for
the construction business but it never got posted?  I have gotten of the g/f subject and I hope it's ok
with management?

Charlie   T-1 diabetes, DH and CD in that order starting in 1971.