Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 20:04:50 -0500

Hello Everyone:

AN INVITATION FOR YOU!

I know your time is important when it comes to cooking! So, I'm inviting
you to subscribe to my FREE monthly e-mail called Carol's Culinary Cues,
where you'll learn my secrets, tricks-of-the-trade, and time-savers to
make your gluten-free cooking as successful as possible.

on Carol's Culinary Cues. The April issue should mail next week. Let me
know how you like it!

NEW BOOKS NOW AVAILABLE!

While you're there, take a look at my new, revised Gluten-Free
Celebrations: Memorable Meals without Wheat, (formerly Special Diet
Celebrations) by Carol Fenster, Ph.D. It's got the same great, upscale
flavorful foods as the original edition PLUS a new pie crust that's a
dream to handle AND some new menus and recipes including holiday recipes
for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Many people buy this book AFTER they
have my other books because they want some new flavors, techniques, and
ideas to liven up meals for everyday or entertaining.

This book, plus the brand new Gluten-Free 101: Easy, Basic Dishes
without Wheat were a huge hit with health food stores at a major trade
show last month. Ask for your copy at any health food store.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Next week I'll attend the International Association of Culinary
Professionals where I'll learn more cooking secrets (which I'll share in
my monthly e-mail, Carol's Culinary Cues). Plus, all the famous chefs
and authors are there (including Julia Child, Jacque Pepin, and many
others) so it's fun to hear what they have to say.

On May 3, I'm a guest speaker in Casper, WY at the Central Wyoming
Celiac Assn. Those Wyoming folks are the hardy type, accustomed to
driving hundreds of miles to meetings. I hope you can join us!

On June 6-8, I'm speaking at the Gluten Intolerance Group annual
conference here in Denver, CO. Go to www.gluten.net for more information
or to register. Early bird discounts apply until May 1, 03. The food is
going to be fabulous and the speakers are leading experts from around
the world. You won't want to miss it!

By the way, the Gluten-Free Living conference, originally scheduled for
March 28-30 in San Diego, is postponed until September 5-7. I hope you
can join me then!

Culinary regards,
Carol Fenster, Ph.D.- President/Founder
Savory Palate, Inc.
8174 South Holly, #404
Centennial, CO 80122-4004
(800)741-5418   http://www.savorypalate.com
Award-winning Cookbooks for food allergies, celiacs, autism