From:
marian wisnev <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
marian wisnev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:35:42 -0500

This is a copy of the letter I wrote regarding my recent trip with
Vantage Travel.  What more can I add?

Mr. Henry Lewis, Chief Executive Officer
Vantage Deluxe World Travel
90 Canal Street
Boston, MA 02114-2031
Dear Mr. Lewis:
I just returned from your Waterways of Holland and Belgium tour on the
River Explorer. I requested a Gluten free diet which is a medically
required diet. I was completely overwhelmed by the attention which was
given to me, both by the wait persons on the ship and the chef and the
crew in the galley. Our tour guide, Nico, was so understanding and
assured me that he would handle my meals off the ship also. Each and
every time my meal was placed before me, I was told, "This is
Gluten-free, Madame". While I usually question each and every item placed
before me, after 2 days I ate everything without question. I mistakenly
told my husband that it would take me months to get over the way I was
treated. I may never get over it, especially the desserts made just for
me. I will take another river boat cruise with you in the future. Thank
you so very much for offering a Gluten free diet on your ships.