From:
Joyce Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 10:40:23 EST

From what I can gather, there may be a link between Celiac and ADD (Attention
Deficit Disorder). My 10 year old daughter has just been diagnosed with
moderate ADD and I guess I wondering whether I should have her tested for my
disease. My feeling is that it couldn't hurt. I'm also considering food
allergy testing and was told the blood tests were more accurate. My
questions: 1. What laboratory has the most accurate Celiac blood testing and
2. Is the food blood test the best way to go?

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks for all your knowledge out there!

Joyce, PA