From:
Mark Whitney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 09:03:05 -0700

Hello Listmates,

I found a pan that is nearly perfect for making GF
Hot Dog Buns.  It's wrapper indicates that it is
the Wagner 1891 Original Cast Iron Cookware Cornbread
Pan.  The pans has five corn shaped compartments that
work nearly perfect for hot dog buns.

The name of the company that makes the pan is:

Genenral Housewares Corp.
P O Box 4066
Terre Haute, Indiana 47804

I purchased the pan in the Phoenix area at the store
Home Express.  I think this store is located throughout
many other states.

Hope this helps those of you that have children that need
a good hot dog bun and a tired of trying to make buns with
make shift foil.