From:
Barnett, Sarah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:00:48 -0500

Washington, d.c. Metropolitan area support group meeting - reminder

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 1999 - 2:00 P.M.

PATRICK HENRY LIBRARY
101 MAPLE AVENUE EAST
VIENNA, VA  22180

703-938-0405

Join us for a pre-holiday feast and an opportunity to discuss the
challenges of getting through the holiday food maze and still come out
gluten free.

> We will also have samples from Glutino and the Gluten Free Cookie jar
> to taste test; and we will initiate our new rating system on prepared
> gluten free food and mixes.

Please feel free to bring your favorite gluten free holiday dish and
recipe to share with other members.  We hope to see you there.

Dinner after the meeting?  We will convene after the meeting and choose
our restaurant in the Tysons Corner area; get tips on how to order a
gluten free meal from other celiacs.

DIRECTIONS:

From Beltway Inner or Outer Loop:
Take Exit 11 to Vienna.
Follow Route 123 South.
It becomes Maple Avenue.
Proceed 2.3 miles to Center Street.
The library is a light brick building on the near left corner of Maple
and Center Street.
It is one block past Southern States.

From I-66 East from Fairfax:
Exit on Route 123 North.
Continue for 3.3 miles through Oakton to Center St.
The library is a light brick building on the near left corner of Maple
and Center Street.
It is one block past Southern States.

From I-66 West from Washington and Arlington:
Follow I-66 West to the exit for Vienna which says "Nutley Street"
(Route 243)
Exit for Nutley Street, North.
Turn right onto Nutley Street.
Proceed for .9 miles to Route 123 North (Maple Avenue).
Continue to Center Street.

Please note that our next meeting will be held on Saturday, February 5,
2000, at Davis Community Library in Bethesda.  Mark your calendars.

Sarah in Washington, D.C.