From:
Jim Werner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 18:02:35 -0500

I've was put on a GF diet 6 weeks ago by my primary care physician after
having had positive results with the antigliadin IGG blood test.  The
Gastroenterologist that he has now referred me too suggests one or both
of two more tests to be performed Monday.

I'm afraid in my perfectionistic nature that I may have been too good at
this GF diet the last 6 weeks.  Do you think that eating Gluten products
over a week-end might get to my intestines by Monday to do its dirty
work?  Or should I not bother?

Just looking for opinions . . .   Thanks for your response.

P.S.  I've been feeling remarkably well over the last couple of weeks.

    Jim Werner
                              It just keeps getting better !!!!
    Boston, MA 02115