From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 07:40:35 -0500

Are you trying to find the perfect foods to serve for
Thanksgiving?  Would you like to give a celiac friend
a special gift for the holiday?

Here is the perfect answer to both questions...
WHEAT-FREE GLUTEN-FREE COOKBOOKS!

There is no need to put on pounds while you indulge in
scrumptious feasting on Thanksgiving.  While the
WFGF REDUCED CALORIE COOKBOOK
has many good, easy, family meals, it also has 5 chapters
devoted to cooking for company.

Soon you will be knee-deep with holiday baking.  The
WFGF DESSERT COOKBOOK has every cookie
recipe you can imagine, not to mention tortes, cake rolls,
cheesecakes and more!

Or maybe you don't have the time to spend in the kitchen
getting ready for the holidays...this is covered, too, with
the WFGF COOKBOOK FOR KIDS AND WORKING
ADULTS (filled with quick, easy recipes).

ONLY FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER...
BUY ALL 3 BOOKS AND SAVE A TOTAL OF 15% !!!

All 3 books normally retail for $64 with shipping. In Nov.,
BUT ALL 3 BOOKS FOR JUST $47.82 plus $6.00 shipping.
(Ohio residents add 5.75% sales tax).  Send check or money
order to:
Connie Sarros, 3270 Camden Rue, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

May we all count our blessings this Thanksgiving,
Connie

WFGF Dessert Cookbook
http://www.glutenfree.homestead.com/homepage.html

WFGF Reduced Calorie Cookbook
http://www.wfgf.homestead.com/gf.html

WFGF Cookbook for Kids and Working Adults
http://www.homestead.com/gfkids/gf.html