From:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 15:14:54 -0500

DECEMBER PROMOTIONS AND SALES

It is again that time of the year where the kitchen is the center of
attention. Make your holiday celebrations special by stocking up on the
essentials this month and take off 15% from regular Ener-G prices.

Complete your dinner preparations with warm rolls by getting our soft
Tapioca Dinner Rolls, smothered with butter, honey, or jam these are sure to
please everyone. For your guests put out a plate of crisp Cinnamon Cookies
or our popular Seattle Crackers serve topped with spreads, cheese, or with
your favorite dips.

With all the parties to attend what wouldn’t complete the table but a big
bowl of Ener-G’s New Wylde Pretzels. These delicious pretzels are so like
the regular ones no one will know they are gluten, wheat, dairy, and now soy
free. For a limited time Buy One Get One Free. Try them in an individual 4
oz bag or buy a larger 8 oz bag to share.

Free for online orders of $40 or more we are including a package of our
Coconut Macaroons.  These gluten free cookies are soft, gooey and now
completely gluten, wheat, dairy, and egg free!

Check out our full line of gluten free and kosher certified products at
www.ener-g.com or contact us at 1-800-331-5222 and place an order today!