From:
Mary Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 06:00:50 -0700

has anyone had a reaction from eating Perkyo's cereal made by enjoylife foods.  They profess that they test every batch for gluten.   I became very ill after eating  these & it took me a good deal of time to finally determine, through the process of elimination that this cereal was the cause of my problem.    It is made with "whole grain sorghum" & I don't know if that is a harsh fiber that is difficult to digest, or if the cereal actually contains gluten.  I plan to notify the manufacturer & see what they suggest.

Mary in MI