Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 1996 08:22:55 -0400

Folks,

Does anyone know of a commercially available gluten free egg noodle
product?

I have experimented with Bette Hagman's recipe for gluten free
egg noodles with mixed success.

When I do the noodles "by hand", i.e., roll out the dough and cut
with a knife, they turn out fine, but it's a lot of work.

I have tried an Atlas pasta maker, but the dough shreds and sticks
to the works; in the end, it is more work than "by hand".

Has anyone had any experience with the pasta machines that
"extrude" the dough into various shapes?  I hesitate to
invest in yet another piece of equipment without some assurance
of success.

Please respond directly to "[log in to unmask]".

thanks in advnce,

Bob