From:
Sheila Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sheila Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:35:20 -0700

<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

I have many relatives and friends who are non-gluten-free eaters and 1 for
1, I have had rave responses to my Little Bay baked goods creations... these
mixes are incredible.

Recently I made yellow cake with frosting and apple walnut cookie bars...

Friends, these mixes cost $7.00 per package and the great news is that 3
packages are being given away for free!!  I couldn't believe it when I found
out.

Here's the link to the Little bay give-away and it ends on 7/31... so hurry
up - I hope you win!  According to the site, 5 people each will win a
3-pack:
*
http://www.glutenfreehelp.info/contests/*