From:
JW Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 11:21:26 -0500

Hi Again,

Many responders are asking why I'm questioning the gf status of raisins.
I'm having a terrible reaction to something.  I eat strickly gf.  I don't
play with the diet.  Sunday night I ate some raisins (packages says:
raisins,period. No other ingredient) with rice and a little milk.  Sounds
awful but I enjoy it.  Monday night I had a terrible reaction.  It was my
typical "gluten reaction."  Tuesday, I just didn't feel well.  This
morning, I'm a little better.  The only thing that I could think of as a
possibility for my reaction was perhaps the raisins.  When I checked all
my "lists", no raisins appeared soooooo I wondered IF they COULD be the
problem.

Thanks again for your help
Judy