From:
Roy Jamron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roy Jamron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 22:51:16 -0500

I just found this website of the Autoimmune Disease Research Foundation, an
organization devoted to research and development of a common technique with
the potential to cure autoimmune diseases of all types, including celiac
disease.  Below is a statement of ADRF's goal:

"The Autoimmune Disease Research Foundation -- an alliance of volunteers,
physicians and scientists -- believes a common cure for these diseases is
ready to be tested in humans.  ADRF recognizes compelling research findings
indicate autoimmune disease should be regarded as one disease that is
manifested as type I diabetes, Crohn’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis,
scleroderma, multiple sclerosis, lupus, and 70 other autoimmune syndromes,
with many likely having a common cause and a common cure.  ADRF therefore
supports "high impact" research, clinical trials, and advocacy that should
be pursued, in order to accelerate progress toward curing autoimmune
diseases."

ADRF wesite:
http://www.cureautoimmunity.org/

Summary of the cure technique:
http://www.cureautoimmunity.org/Curing%20Autoimmunity.htm

This technique may be the best chance at a timely, permanent, lasting cure
for celiac disease... not just some pill that must be taken with every meal
to prevent a gluten reaction.  Since the technique has the potential to
cure nearly all types of autoimmune diseases, autoimmune disease interest
groups of all kinds have here the opportunity to pool their resources
together to fund research to develop a common cure rather than dilute
research efforts by funding various special interest projects.  Some 45
years ago, scientists set their goal and efforts to get a man on the moon,
and did so within 10 years.  I think, with similar effort, autoimmune
disease can be cured in less than 10 years providing a much greater benefit
to mankind than collecting a few moon rocks.

* * *