Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 00:49:52 -0500

: "We can't guarantee that our products are gluten-free as we can't verify our
: supplier's ingredients."
: can be included in their phrases "Natural flavor" or "starch" etc....

It seem Kraft Canada has joined the bandwagon.
The December 1997 new version is available at
Phone # 1 800 268 7808.
It's a shame to see, that along with Miracle Whip,
Cheese Whiz and Shake&Bake, are now off the safe list.

It's a good idea to follow up each phone call with a letter of appreciation
or disappointment to the company.
Speak up.

Director, Product Information
local chapter